Why it’s important to refresh your website.
There are numerous reasons to update your website:
- Changing information such as contact information
- Changes to products, services or blog content.
- Changing styles or culture.
- New customers
- New markets or products
The last reason is perhaps the most important.
Google likes fresh content, so it’s important to refresh your website regularly.
By keeping your site updated regularly, you are improving your site’s visibility on Google.
More visibility means more sales!
Planning on new content for your website.
Now we know why you need to keep your website up to date.
It helps to plan to regularly review and refresh your website.
Here are some handy questions to ask yourself:
How much input would you like during the design & build?
- I’m not fussy. I don’t want to be involved too much, I just want you to build it for me!
- I’d like to have input and feedback at important stages of the project.
- I need a high level of control, & would like feedback and input throughout the project.
How much of the website do you want to manage after launch?
- I don’t want to touch that thing, get it away from me!
- I want to be able to make basic changes like creating blog posts, or swapping text and images.
- I want to be able to make most changes and maintain the site myself.
How often do you think you will update content?
Updates and Expertise
So that I can gauge how much interactivity and control you need for your website back end please indicate how much you’d like to be in control of managing your own website, and how much you would rather Design Hero do for you.
Ideas to spruce up your site:
Showcase your products, photos, premises or your team with striking image galleries.
You can also add lightbox functionality so your customers can click and zoom.
Galleries can be as thumbnail galleries or as a slider carousel style.
I can give your website an extra level of impact with engaging parallax effects that help you tell the story of your business. Talk to us about how we can create striking visual effects.
Integrate Google maps into your site and show exactly where visitors can find you. With room and more functionality, your customers can navigate with us on any device – mobile, tablet or desktop
Making it easy for Design Hero to contact you is vital to get leads from your site. Add forms that work without having to ‘pinch and mom Create drop-down menus, radio buttons or text fields to capture what you need.
Refreshing your content
Now that you know your website’s rankings rely on fresh content, there’s no excuse for not keeping your website up to date. If you’re too busy running the day to day of your business, Design Hero can help you get your website refreshed and let you get back to what you do best:
Run your business like a well oiled machine!